Whenever you click on a news item of a particular stock, there will be a pop-up with details of the stock. Here, you may choose to either buy or sell along with the buttons ‘+Follow now’ and ‘View Stock Details’.
- + Follow now: The Follow now button allows you to add the stock to your following list. This means the next time there's any news regarding the stock. It will appear under the 'following' filter.
- To see and manage the stocks you are following, you must navigate to the 'following' filter under 'all signals' on the home page.
- View Stock Details: On the other hand, if you want to do more analysis on the stock, the ‘View Stock Details’ may help. You will first see the live stock price and price chart by tapping this button. You can play around with the time frame to see the high and the low price of multiple periods.
- Tap on 'View news related to the stocks' to see past news items on the stock.
- Scroll down further to learn more about the company, its performance and other details of the stock.