These Platform Terms of Service (“Terms”) form a legally-binding contract between Toolbox Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having CIN: U72900KA2021PTC155011 and having its registered office at A101, Salarpuria Greenage, 1st Floor, J Block, Hosur Main Road, Bommanahalli, Bangalore 560068, Karnataka, India (herein, “Investmint”) and the person visiting, accessing, or transacting on the Investmint Platform (defined hereinafter) (herein, “you”).
3. Registration and access
3.1 The Investmint Platform allows users to create a user account. A user may browse the Investmint Platform over its website without creating a user account. However, some of the features of the Investmint Platform may be not be available unless accessed through a user account over Investmint’s mobile app. At the time of creating a user account, the user will be required to submit certain information about themselves. Investmint or Third-party Service Providers may not verify the information so provided; it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that all information provided by them is true and accurate. It is recommended that users keep their account information current.
3.2 A user’s access of their user account is based on a system of authentication using either a username and password, using an OAuth function, or using a one-time password linked to the user’s phone number and/or email address (such authentication system in each case being referred to as “Access Protocol”). A user is solely responsible for ensuring the security and privacy of their Access Protocol. Investmint will consider all actions conducted under an authenticated user account to have originated from the concerned user. A user must notify Investmint immediately in writing if they believe that their Access Protocol is compromised, or if any unauthorised access has occurred of or through their user account, or if any other breach of security has occurred with respect to their user account. Notwithstanding such notification, Investmint will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by them as a result of an unauthorised access to their user account by reason of compromised Access Protocol.
3.3 Investmint may use the details provided by a user to send announcements, messages, or other information. Users may elect to opt out of such communication, unless they pertain to delivery of services or associated matters.
3.4 Investmint may, at its sole discretion, curtail a user’s access to the Investmint Platform without the need to assign a reason if
(a) the user is in breach of any provisions of these Terms.
(b) Investmint is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the user.
(c) Investmint has reason to believe that the user’s actions may infringe on any third-party rights, breach any applicable law, or violate any order of a court or an executive authority, or are otherwise detrimental to its goodwill or may adversely affect the conduct of its business. If a user’s access has been curtailed, withheld, suspended, or terminated, then such user shall not attempt to re-register themselves on the Investmint Platform or to use the Investmint Platform in any manner whatsoever.
3.5 Investmint reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold, to suspend or to terminate a user’s access to the Investmint Platform without prior notice for any reasonable cause which may include routine maintenance activity and the findings of a fraud detection audit activity.
3.6 The remedies available to Investmint hereunder are without prejudice to its entitlements under the law, including the right to recover any amount due to be paid by a user and to pursue such legal action as may be deemed necessary by Investmint.
4. Services provided over the Investmint Platform
4.1 A user may read the open content published on the Investmint Platform and review the various products and services offered by or over the Investmint Platform without any obligation.
4.2 A user may use the Investmint Platform for the following purposes.
(a) To subscribe to the services of associated SEBI-Registered research analysts over the Investmint Platform. The scope and the commercial terms associated with such subscriptions shall be as per the Terms of Service offered by the concerned Research Analyst.
(b) To receive recommendations and research reports issued by the research analysts as per the terms of the services subscribed to by them. Users will be notified about the issue of a recommendation and about the publication of the corresponding research report through one or more of email, SMS message, WhatsApp message, or a notification over Investmint’s mobile app.
(c) To prompt the user to take action regarding a recommendation made under one or more research model offered by research analyst, if the user so desires. Such prompt shall be enabled by the user by way of receiving a system notification generated by the Investmint mobile app. It is clarified that such prompt is not a recommendation made by Investmint Platform and is merely facilitation of communication between you and the SEBI-registered research analyst.
(d) To execute the recommendations contained in the research report. Investmint will facilitate the placement of trading orders by a user with their associated stock broker through APIs provided by the stock broker. This facility will not be available in case where the user’s stock broker is not associated with the Investmint Platform or where the user’s stock broker has not provided such APIs. It is hereby clarified that you will be able to transact in Securities only through your stock broker. You will be required to maintain adequate balance with your stock broke to execute a trade. Investmint Platform is not a trading terminal, all the execution of the trade in stocks and securities is performed by stock brokers on their online trading platform. In order to transact in stocks and securities, you may be required to open a trading and/or a demat account with the concerned stock broker if you do not have such an account.
4.3 Some of the functions of the Investmint Platform, by their very nature, are available exclusively over Investmint’s mobile app and require an internet connection to operate fully. For example, the generation of notifications depends on the system settings of the mobile device on which the Investmint app is installed, and requires such device to be connected to the internet. Users must download the Investmint mobile app to access the Investmint Platform and should ensure that the concerned device has a stable access to internet for the functionalities to perform as intended.
4.4 While transacting in a Security or combination of Securities recommended by a SEBI-registered intermediary under a concerned research model, you may be recommended to take certain action within a specified time or a price range, as the case may be. We are not responsible in case you fail to action the recommendations made in the research report in a timely manner. You are advised to read the research report and the recommendations made therein carefully before making any transaction in a Security or combination of Securities.
4.5 Investmint Platform allows you to access an investment calculator which is an online tool that can help to calculate your investments while participating in a particular research model offered by the SEBI-registered research analyst. You may accept or fill-in an amount that you wish to invest in the research model offered by the SEBI-registered research analyst. You may note that the default amount flashed on the screen is merely an indicative number and is not recommendation made by the SEBI-registered research analyst and/or the Investmint Platform. You are not required to make an actual investment for using the investment calculator. All transactions in Securities can be made only through your stock broker. You may please note that the performance of any investment strategy or securities are subject to market risk. Investments in the securities market are subject to market risks and you should read all the related documents carefully and make an independent evaluation before investing.
5. Fees and commercial terms
5.1 Investmint may charge the user a platform subscription fee (“Platform Fee”) for the use by the user of the Investmint Platform as listed in section 4.2 above. The Platform Fee will be applicable in respect of a subscription to one or more research models offered by research analysts and will be displayed at the time of subscription to such services. The Platform Fee will be charged for the period of the concerned subscription fully in advance as a flat-fee.
5.2 Research analysts registered on the Investmint Platform may offer remissions on their fees in case of bundled subscriptions i.e., subscription to more than one particular research model under a particular subscription plan. The subscription fee payable in respect of such combination shall be displayed along with the Platform Fee to the user at the time of subscription to such bundled subscription. Subscription fee paid by you for a particular subscription plan is appropriated amongst the research analysts based on the research models offered by them under the particular subscription plan.
5.3 All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, regardless of the circumstances in which a user may claim for a refund or transfer of credit of fees.
5.4 In addition to the Platform Fees and subscription fees of a research analyst, the user may incur charges that are conventional in trading of Securities, such as brokerage, demat account fees, depository fees, securities transaction tax, etc., which are to be borne exclusively by the user in the course of their trading over the Investmint Platform.
6. Intellectual property rights
6.1 Any personal information or details belonging to a user that are provided by the user while availing or accessing the Investmint Platform, belong solely to the concerned user.
6.2 In consideration of a user’s acceptance and continuing compliance with the provisions of these Terms, Investmint grants the user a restricted, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license (“License”) to access and use the Investmint Platform. The License is revocable at-will, without issue of prior notice.
6.3 Investmint (and its licensors, where applicable) own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the content featured on the Investmint Platform, the service rendered thereby. Investmint exclusively owns all intellectual property rights in all suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by a user or any other party to Investmint. A user may not create, prepare, distribute, exchange, copy, adapt, modify, sell, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast any work which is a derivative of or which is based upon such intellectual property.
6.4 These Terms do not convey to a user any rights of ownership in or related to the Investmint Platform or the intellectual property rights owned by Investmint or by its licensors. The Investmint name, the Investmint logo, and the names associated with the Investmint Platform are trademarks of Investmint and other third parties, and no right of any nature therein is granted to a user.
6.5 The License granted by Investmint to user to access and use the Investmint Platform may be automatically revoked without any forenotice in case of the user attempts, indulges in, or encourages any of the following.
(a) a breach of any provisions of these Terms.
(b) a violation of any law or regulation or any order of a court or an executive authority that disallows or otherwise restricts the user from conducting transactions in Securities or in the capital markets.
(c) use of manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other assets of or related to the Investmint Platform.
(d) use of the Investmint Platform for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by these Terms.
(e) copying, storage or otherwise accessing of any information contained on or related to the Investmint Platform for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms.
(f) infringement of the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or contractual rights.
(g) interference with the working of the Investmint Platform, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, trojans, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology.
(h) use of the Investmint Platform to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information that may be immoral, illegal or otherwise undesirable.
(i) immoral, illegal or otherwise undesirable conduct in respect of the Investmint Platform any person or entity associated therewith.
(j) registration for more than one user account or registration of a user account on behalf of another person without express permission of such other person.
(k) a probe, scan or test of vulnerability of the Investmint Platform.
(l) a breach or bypass of any security or authentication measures.
(m) an action to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used in the Investmint Platform, or to provide the services, products or content. This right of Investmint is without prejudice to its other rights under the applicable law.
8.1 Other than as expressly set out in these Terms, Investmint and Third-party Service Providers make no specific promises, extend no assurances, and provide no guarantees about the services provided or about the outcome of such services.
8.2 Investments in Securities are subject to various risks, including market-related risks. Users must read and understand all investment-related documents carefully before making a decision to invest. Investmint advises its users to obtain expert professional advice with regard to specific legal, tax and financial implications of any potential investment decision before investing.
8.3 Investmint provides no guarantee to users of, and does not assure users of, any fixed return, or a return on investment at all or even a return of their principal investment.
8.4 The user acknowledges and agrees that the Investmint Platform is provided on an “as-is,” and “as-available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws. Except as expressly set out in these Terms, Investmint expressly disclaims any and all promises, representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, system integration and/or data accuracy in connection with use of the Investmint Platform. Investmint does not warrant that the Investmint Platform, any application service or any other services provided by Investmint will meet the user’s requirements or that the operation of the Investmint Platform, any application service or any other services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that all errors will be corrected. Investmint makes no warranty regarding the quality of the Investmint Platform and the associated services, or a user’s ability to use the Investmint Platform, or the timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any information obtained through the Investmint Platform.
8.5 Information is provided over the Investmint Platform on a best-effort basis and should not be regarded as be verified by Investmint for accuracy or completeness.
8.6 A user is solely responsible for all of their communications and interactions through the Investmint Platform with a third-party, including, without limitation, research analysts and stock brokers. Investmint makes no representations or warranties as the conduct or quality of services of such third-parties.
9. Limitation of liability
9.1 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained elsewhere, the total liability of Investmint to a user for all claims arising from or relating to these Terms, including, without limitation, any claim for indemnification or any cause of action arising in contract, tort, or strict liability, will not exceed Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only). The user agrees that given the nature of services to be provided by Investmint being merely those of a technology platform, this limitation of liability is fair, equitable and reasonable. The user acknowledges that their acceptance of this limitation of liability is the basis of the legally binding agreement constituted hereby and that absent such acceptance, this agreement would not have been consented to by Investmint.
9.2 To the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risks, damages and losses accruing to a user out of their use of the Investmint Platform remains with the user, irrespective of the cause of such risk, damage or loss. Investmint or its employees, representatives, agents, contractors, and licensors involved in creating or operating the Investmint Platform are not liable for any losses, regardless of
(a) the basis of such losses including delay or non-performance by Investmint or Third-party Service Providers, server error, service interruption, system failure, etc. and
(b) the nature of such losses such as lost profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, computer damage, or the cost of substitute products or services, or personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with the user’s use of the Investmint Platform, etc., whether the claim for such losses is based on warranty, contract, law, tort (including negligence), product, content or service liability and irrespective of whether or not Investmint has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
9.3 Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, in respect of any loss or claims arising due to any deficiency or delay in rendering of the services related to the Investmint Platform, the user’s exclusive remedy and the entire liability of Investmint shall be the correction of such deficiency or delay on a going forward basis.
9.4 In no event shall Investmint or Third-Party Service Providers be liable to a user or to a third-party in respect of any matter arising from or incidental to the use of the Investmint Platform for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
9.5 Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, in respect of any loss or claims arising due to any deficiency or delay in rendering of the serThe disclaimers, exclusions and limitations of liability set forth in herein form an essential basis of the contract between the user and Investmint. Investmint places reliance on the user’s acceptance of these Terms (including disclaimers, exclusions and limitations of liability) to agree to the provisions of these Terms, and that absent such disclaimers, exclusions and limitations of liability, the agreement constituted hereby would not have been consented to by Investmint.
10.1 The user agrees to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Investmint and its affiliates and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, contractors, sub-contractors and agents, harmless from and against any claims including third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, legal fees, arising out of or in any way connected with the breach of any provision of these Terms by the user.
10. 2. Investmint acknowledges and agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold the user harmless from and against any third-party claims arising out of infringement of any third-party intellectual properties in respect of the Investmint Platform (“Infringement Claims”) if the user provides Investmint with prior written notice of such third-party claims and gives Investmint the control to defend and settle any claim as per its exclusive discretion. In such a case, Investmint shall arrange for legal representative to defend the user and will hold the user harmless against any cost levied upon the user by the applicable judicial forum.
11. General terms
11.1. If Investmint cannot perform its obligations hereunder due to an act of God such as a pandemic, an epidemic, government decisions, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, international events, change in climate, change in laws, terrorist activity, refusal or delay in performance by Third-party Service Providers, technological issues, server failures, or any other reason beyond the control of Investmint , then Investmint will be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention, restriction or interference for the period that it persists.
11. 2.A user will not directly or indirectly, disparage or denigrate or encourage others to disparage or denigrate Investmint or the Investmint Platform. A user shall not do any act which would adversely affect Investmint, the conduct of its business, or its business reputation. For purposes of this provision, the term “disparage” includes without limitation
(a) any comments or statements or inputs orally or in writing made in any matter or medium in the press or the media whether digital or otherwise or any other social networking sites.
(b) any publications, post, or otherwise release of any material in written, oral or electronic format.
(c) any speeches, interviews, or public statements that mentions Investmint, its operations, clients, employees, products, or services.
11. 3 A user will not, directly or indirectly solicit, encourage, facilitate, hire, engage, employ, coerce or induce any third party (including its employees) to curtail their business relationship with Investmint. This restriction excludes recruitments conducted pursuant to a non-targeted, general campaign.
11.4 Nothing contained in these Terms constitute a relationship akin to a partnership or joint venture between Investmint and a user or constitute one of them to be a representative or an agent of the other.
11.5 No third-party shall be entitled to make a claim under these Terms against Investmint.
11.6 If a court finds any provision of these Terms, or portion thereof to be unenforceable, then
(a) the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect, and
(b) the impugned provision will be modified to the least extent possible so as to render it enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of these Terms in any jurisdiction shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of these Terms in any other jurisdiction.
11. 7 All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be resolved by arbitration as per the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as amended). The arbitration shall be conducted in Bengaluru by a sole arbitrator jointly appointed by the concerned user(s) and Investmint. If these parties are unable to decide on an arbitrator within thirty (30) days, then any of them may apply to the Hon’ble Karnataka High Court under section 11 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for such appointment. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language. The arbitral award shall be final and binding upon Investmint and the concerned user(s).
11.8 These Terms are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the tribunals and courts in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
ABOUT INVESTMINT PLATFORM
1. Toolbox Technologies Private Limited offers a proprietary technology platform (“the Investmint Platform”) which comprises the web portal at www.investmint.club
, and APIs, SDKs, tools, plugins, code, technology, content, and services linked thereto that, inter alia, facilitate through technology the interaction of the users of the Investmint Platform with SEBI-registered research analysts and SEBI-registered stock brokers.
2. Toolbox Technologies Private Limited is not a SEBI-registered entity and it does not issue research reports or make recommendations. It is merely a technology company that facilitates coordination between its users and the SEBI-registered research analysts and SEBI-registered stock brokers.
3. The Investmint Platform enables its users to subscribe to a series of the research reports issued by associated SEBI-registered research analysts under a particular research model. A user may, if they so elect, act upon the recommendations contained in such research reports through the Investmint Platform by placing orders for execution of transactions in Securities with their SEBI-registered stock brokers associated with Investmint Platform.
4. The Investmint Platform does not offer any research recommendation or distribute research reports. The facts and figures which appear in the context of any recommendation or a research report are not an advice or recommendation to invest and are provided merely for the purpose of providing information on a best-effort basis. These should not be considered as an inducement or solicitation to invest. Performance related information provided has not been verified by SEBI.
5. The liability of Toolbox Technologies Private Limited is limited in all cases as specified in the Platform Terms of Service document. The provisions of the Platform Terms of Service document are deemed to have been incorporated herein by reference. By using Investmint Platform, you agree to this limitation of liability.
6. The SEBI-registered intermediaries that are involved in the Investmint Platform viz., stock brokers and research analysts are verified by Investmint Platform to be registered with the SEBI at the time of their registration; however, Investmint Platform does not monitor their good-standing on a periodic basis. Such intermediaries are responsible to ensure compliance with the terms of their registration and with the applicable laws; Investmint does not monitor such compliance. Toolbox Technologies Private Limited has neither the authority, nor the obligation, to enquire into the business affairs and the conduct of business of such intermediaries. You are advised to examine the terms of business of such intermediaries and to evaluate the services offered by them before transacting with them.
7. The Investmint Platform is not a trading terminal; the execution of the trade in stocks and securities is performed by stock brokers on their online trading platform. In order to transact in stocks and securities, you may be required to open a trading and/or a demat account with the concerned stock broker if you do not have such an account.
8. Based on the data available at Investmint Platform, it may publish fact-based views and opinions regarding, inter alia, securities and the services offered using the Investmint Platform. Toolbox Technologies Private Limited does not recommend any securities or services offered using the Investmint Platform, and will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature arising therefrom.
9. The content and data available on Investmint Platform, including but not limited to index value, return numbers and rationale are for information and illustration purposes only. Data used for calculation of returns and other information is provided on the Investmint Platform is neither audited nor validated by Toolbox Technologies Private Limited. Unless otherwise stated, the percentage returns displayed on the Investmint Platform for comparing the performance of securities with that of any benchmark asset are Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) and risk levels and composition shown in the weightages sections on the Investmint Platform are only for reference.
10. While care has been taken in preparing the contents provided on the Investmint Platform, such contents are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding accuracy, suitability or relevance for a particular purpose is given in relation to such contents. Toolbox Technologies Private Limited, its directors, and its employees make no representations, endorsements or warranties of any kind about the services, content, information and/or data contained on the Investmint Platform.
11. Some of the functions of the Investmint Platform, by their very nature, are available exclusively over Investmint’s mobile app and require an internet connection to operate fully. For example, the generation of notifications depends on the system settings of the mobile device on which the Investmint app is installed, and requires such device to be connected to the internet. You must download the Investmint mobile app to access the Investmint Platform and should ensure that the concerned device has a stable access to internet for the functionalities to perform as intended
12. A research model is an investment thesis that is based on a scientific, backed-tested hypothesis. Such investment thesis, when applied to a live set of data, may generate a viable recommendation to buy, sell or hold a Security or combination of Securities that confirms to the concerned research model. You may subscribe to one or more research models offered by such SEBI-registered intermediary by participating in one or more subscription plan available on the Investmint Platform.
13. The performance of Securities under a particular research model may or may not be sustained in future, and the same is not to be used as a basis for comparison with other investments. The names of the research models do not indicate its future prospects and returns in any manner.
14. All recommendations made in a Security or combination of Securities under a particular research model are offered to you by a SEBI-registered intermediary, in compliance with applicable laws and SEBI regulations. You are advised to read the terms of service of such SEBI-registered intermediary before subscribing to their research reports issued under a particular research model.
15. During the term of your subscription, a SEBI-registered intermediary will issue research reports on Investmint Platform containing its research recommendations to you as and when its analysis suggests the possibility of a viable trade based on the research model that you have subscribed to. You will be notified about the issue of a research report through one or more of email, SMS message, WhatsApp message, or a notification over the Investmint Platform.
16. While recommending a Security or combination of Securities under research model offered a SEBI-registered research analyst, you may be recommended to carry out combination of actions on periodic basis. In such a case, it is highly advisable that you read the research report and recommendations made therein carefully before you decide to make an investment decision. Each research recommendation is issued on an independent and non-specific basis; it does not consider or factor in your earlier action, deviation, or inaction in respect of any previous research recommendation.
17. While transacting in a Security or combination of Securities recommended by a SEBI-registered intermediary under a concerned research model, you may be recommended to take certain action within a specified time or a price range, as the case may be. Investmint Platform and/or the SEBI-registered intermediary making such recommendation is not responsible in case you fail to action the recommendations made in the research report in a timely manner. You are advised to read the research report and the recommendations made therein carefully before making any transaction in a Security or combination of Securities.
18. Any transaction made in a Security or combination of Securities under a particular research model, whether using the Investmint Platform or a third-party platform, is subject to terms of Investmint Platform and also the terms and conditions of such third-party platform.
19. By deciding to invest, you accept that you have evaluated the concerned research model and the research recommendation made in a Security or combination of Securities under such research model independent of the recommendations provided by such SEBI-registered research analyst. As such, no liability in respect of such investment decision shall attach to such SEBI-registered research analyst.
20. While subscribing to research model offered by one or more research analyst under a subscription plan, you may access the research reports published by such research analyst under a particular research model on a periodic basis. Further, you may request the Investmint Platform to prompt you to take action regarding a recommendation made under one or more research model offered by research analyst, if you so desire. You may enable such prompt by informing Investmint Platform and thereafter receive a system notification generated by the Investmint mobile app. It is clarified that such prompt is not a recommendation made by Investmint Platform and is merely facilitation of communication between you and the SEBI-registered research analyst.
21. Your decision, action or omission to transact in a Security or combination of Securities under a particular research model offered by a research analyst shall be based on your own independent evaluation of the risks and rewards of the investments and your own verification of all the relevant facts, including financial and other circumstances and a proper evaluation thereof. You are responsible to evaluate and decide to accept or not to accept any subsequent recommendations made by the research analyst under a particular research model. Investment Platform and its corporate affiliates (including third parties affiliated with Investmint Platform) shall not be liable and responsible in case you transact or fail to transact in recommendations made by SEBI registered research analyst under one or more research model.
REGARDING INVESTING IN EQUITIES
22. Information present on Investmint Platform shall not be considered as an advice or recommendation or solicitation of an investment or investment strategy. You as an investor are responsible for your investment decisions and are responsible to validate all the information used to make the investment decision. You understand you’re your investment decision is based on your personal investment needs and risk tolerance; the performance information available on the Investmint Platform is one amongst many other things that you should consider while making an investment decision. Past performance does not guarantee future returns and the performance of any investment strategy or securities are subject to market risk. Investments in the securities market are subject to market risks and you should read all the related documents carefully before investing.
23. Investing in securities including equities and derivatives involves certain risks and considerations associated generally with making investments in securities. The value of the investments in securities may be affected generally by factors affecting financial markets, such as price and volume, volatility in interest rates, currency exchange rates, changes in regulatory and administrative policies of the Government or any other appropriate authority (including tax laws) or other political and economic developments. Consequently, there can be no assurance that the objective of an investment strategy or securities would be achieved.
24. The value of a securities invested in any investment strategy available on Investmint Platform may fluctuate and can go up or down. You are advised to carefully review the terms of investing, and other related documents carefully and in their entirety and consult your legal, tax and financial advisors to determine possible legal, tax and financial or any other consequences of investing in securities, before making an investment decision.
25. The recommendation in an investment strategy is subject to changes. The benchmark of the investment strategy and/or securities may change from time to time in the future. Trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures may restrict the liquidity of investments in securities.
26. Individual returns of investors for a particular investment strategy may vary significantly; so also, the performance of a particular securities may vary from the depicted data on performance of the concerned security due to factors such as timing of entry and exit, timing of additional flows and redemptions, individual client mandates, specific characteristics or structural parameters, which may have a bearing on individual returns. No claims may be made or will be entertained for any variances between the performance depictions and the actual returns.
27. Financial products and instruments are subject to market risks and yields may fluctuate depending on various factors affecting capital/debt markets. There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the investment strategy will be achieved. Please note that past performance of the financial products, instruments and investment strategy does not necessarily indicate the future prospects and performance thereof. Such past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
28. A SEBI-registered intermediaries’ services including their recommendation may not be always profitable, as actual market movements may be at variance with anticipated trends. You are not being offered any guaranteed or assured returns.
REGARDING LEGAL MATTERS
29. Due to the global nature of the internet, the Investmint Platform may be accessed by users in countries other than India. Toolbox Technologies Private Limited makes no warranties that materials on the Investmint Platform are appropriate or available for use in such jurisdictions. If it is illegal or prohibited for you to access or use the Investmint Platform, then you should refrain from doing so. If you choose to access the Investmint Platform from outside India, then you do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
30. Toolbox Technologies Private Limited hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. Toolbox Technologies Private Limited considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Bangalore, India. If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above, then do not transact in stocks or securities.
31. This site is specifically for users in the territory of India. Although the access to users outside India is not denied, Toolbox Technologies Private Limited shall have no legal liabilities whatsoever in any laws of any jurisdiction other than India.
TELEGRAM & COMMUNITY DISCLAIMER
34. The Telegram group 'Investmint Early Access' group is created by Toolbox Technologies Private Limited ("Investmint") for discussing user feedback on the Investmint app and for new feature announcements. Membership of this group is voluntary and is at the discretion of Investmint. All content posted or shared on this group and all developments resulting therefrom will constitute intellectual property of Investmint exclusively. Investmint is a technology services company and does not make recommendations or offer advice on securities or investment opportunities. Investmint expressly disclaims all and any liability in respect of any content posted on this group and in respect of the consequences of any action taken on the basis of the content posted on this group.
35.Investmint offers its users loyalty points for their regular use of the Investmint App. These loyalty points are provided for performing various actions on the Investmint App. Each user who makes his/her trades via the Investmint app earns loyalty points in the form of ‘Mintcoins’. Similarly, each user can also earn loyalty points on their invited user’s first trade on the Investmint App. A user may get rewarded up to 500 mintcoins for each successful invitee who trades. These loyalty points are rewarded purely for the regular use of the Investmint App. Invesmint App does not permit any purchase or accrual of these loyalty points in any other way. These loyalty points may be redeemed by users to unlock various rewards/offers that are run by the Investmint App for all users from time to time.
36.Investmint reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the mode of the accrual of these types of loyalty points, including the number of such loyalty points received in proportion to the user’s activities. Further, Investmint reserves the right to disqualify any user, who does not meet the offer requirements or for any other reason including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transaction/activity or under any legal requirement or applicable rules and regulations, from receiving any loyalty points. Investmint also reserves the right to discontinue or change or issue any new form of loyalty points offered at any time, at its sole discretion. Investmint may also, at its discretion, specify an expiry period for the ‘mintcoins’.
Version: 1.1 | Last updated: February 02, 2023