Nifty 50 opened almost flat with a negligible gap-up of 9.45 pts (0.04%). Following yesterday’s rapid decline, the index continued its downward trend throughout the trading session.
As the trading day concluded, Nifty was down by 76.10 pts, a loss of -0.35%.
- A double-top reversal pattern has been observed on the hourly time frame, typically indicating a potential short-term trend reversal to the downside, which is essentially a correction within the primary uptrend.
- The last few hours rebound has reached the resistance and is currently hovering around it, and this same level will continue to act as resistance in the upcoming session.
Below is the Top Mover from our Live Market Feed:
- GNA (+1.04%)
Don't miss out on the latest breaking news to make potential gains.
Under the most popular configuration:
- 'Quick Short' recorded a loss of -2.34% for the day.
- While 'Back Up' didn't generate a signal today as it didn't meet its quantitative metric.
Pick your one-tap wealth-building strategy today. Discover models that beat the index.
Here are today's top positions that closed and met its target:
- DCBBANK (+23.8% in 2 months)
- GRASIM (+18.7% in 4 months)
More signals recommended by brokers are currently live. Check them out below.
Coming back to the report…
The highest CE OI is 21800, and the PE is at 21500 levels. This suggests that the markets are expected to revolve around these levels in the upcoming session.
Levels Worth Monitoring Tomorrow
The immediate support for tomorrow’s session is at the day’s low. If the 21550 level is breached, it may drag the index to 21450 levels.
On the other hand, the resistance is around 21700 levels. If it gets past the resistance, it may test the all-time highs.
Like getting updates? Never miss a beat by getting instant updates on your holdings by syncing your portfolio with Investmint.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this blog are personal views and should not be considered financial advice. Please do your own research and consult with a professional before you make any investment decisions.